How to connect Coveo + Weather by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Coveo and Weather by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Delete ContentDeletes an item from your Coveo Cloud orgnization.Action
- Add or Update ContentAdds or update an item in a source of your Coveo Cloud organization.Action
- Find DocumentSearches for items in your Coveo Cloud organization.Action
- Find Help DocumentSearches for Coveo documentation from our help portal.Action
- Will It Rain Today?Only triggers if it will rain today. Checks once a day around 7AM, your local time. Respects your Zapier time zone settings.Trigger
- Today's ForecastReceive a daily weather forecast. Always triggers once a day around 7AM, your local time. Respects your Zapier time zone settings.Trigger
- Get Current WeatherGets the current weather conditions for a location.Action
- Get Tomorrow's ForecastGets tomorrow's forecasted weather conditions for a location.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Coveo and Weather by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.