How to connect Coupon Carrier + QuickTapSurvey
Zapier lets you send info between Coupon Carrier and QuickTapSurvey automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Code DeliveryTriggers when a code is delivered/assigned to a recipient.Trigger
- New Code UsageTriggers when a code is marked as used, either through an e-commerce order, QR Scanner, or Mark-As-Used button.Trigger
- Assign a CodePicks and returns a code from a specified code list for a unique user.Action
- Get Code List StatisticsFetch the current statistics for a specified code list. It includes the number of delivered and remaining codes.Action
- Create a Redeem LinkCreates a unique link to a landing page where the user can see their unique code.Action
- Mark a Code as UsedMark a code in the specified Code List as used.Action
- Send a Code EmailTrigger an active Code Email, containing a unique code, to be sent to an email address.Action
- New ResponseTriggers when a new survey response is received.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Coupon Carrier and QuickTapSurvey.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.