Do More With QuickTapSurvey
Send emails via Gmail for new QuickTapSurvey responses
This integration makes it easy to send a Gmail email for new QuickTapSurvey responses. Use it to thank people who took your survey, send them a discount code and more.
How this QuickTapSurvey-Gmail integration works
- Someone completes your survey and the response is submitted in QuickTapSurvey
- Zapier sends them an email from your Gmail account based on your specifications
Create or update HubSpot contacts from new QuickTapSurvey responses
Whenever someone fills out your survey or form, Zapier will create a new contact or update an existing one in HubSpot automatically. That way, you can keep your contact list up to date across all of your tools.
How this QuickTapSurvey-HubSpot integration works
- A user fills out your QuickTapSurvey form or survey and a response is submitted
- Zapier creates or updates the HubSpot contact
Add new leads from QuickTapSurvey to Marketo
If you use Marketo in your organization, it's important that all of your leads are added in one place. When you activate this automation any new leads captured by QuickTapSurvey will also be added to Marketo automatically.
How this QuickTapSurvey-Marketo integration works
- A new lead is captured in QuickTapSurvey
- Zapier adds the lead to Marketo
Create MailChimp subscribers from new QuickTapSurvey responses
Easily collect email addresses, first and last names and any other contact information in your QuickTapSurvey form or survey and create a brand new subscriber list within MailChimp with this Zapier automation.
How this QuickTapSurvey-MailChimp integration works
- Publish a survey or form with QuickTapSurvey to collect an email address and other contact information
- Zapier will automatically send new form or survey responses directly to MailChimp
Create new Constant Contact contacts from QuickTapSurvey survey or form entries
Do you capture leads or email addresses using QuickTapSurvey? The QuickTapSurvey - Constant Contact Zapier integration makes it easy to add contact information from QuickTapSurvey and create a new contact in Constant Contact so that you can add them to our email campaigns and ensure a prompt follow up.
How the QuickTapSurvey-Constant Contact integration works
- A new survey response is submitted using QuickTapSurvey
- Zapier adds that entry to Constant Contact as a contact
- Constant Contact
Share QuickTapSurvey responses on Slack
Zapier makes it easy to be notified as survey respondents complete your surveys. If you use Slack for your team communication, you can use Zapier to send a message to a Slack channel whenever a new QuickTapSurvey response is received. Zapier will wait for a response, and then send a message to the Slack channel of your choice once a new response is received.
How this QuickTapSurvey-Slack integration works
- QuickTapSurvey receives a new survey response
- Zapier sends a message to your team through Slack
Save new QuickTapSurvey form entries as Leads in Salesforce
Create QuickTapSurvey forms to collect leads and track them in Salesforce. Zapier will automatically save new QuickTapSurvey responses as new leads inside Salesforce. You will be able to choose which QuickTapSurvey fields are pushed to Salesforce and which form fields they are matched up with.
How this QuickTapSurvey-Salesforce integration works
- Select the QuickTapSurvey form that is capturing leads
- Whenever the form is filled and a response is sent, Zapier will instantly push the new lead into Salesforce.
Add new QuickTapSurvey form entries to Microsoft Dynamics CRM as contacts
Use this Zapier integration to automatically add new QuickTapSurvey form entries to Microsoft Dynamics CRM as contacts. With this integration, your contacts are already in your CRM, ready for you to reach out to them.
How this QuickTapSurvey-Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration works
- A new response is submitted in QuickTapSurvey
- Zapier creates a contact in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Create Infusionsoft contacts from new QuickTapSurvey form submissions
Use this integration to sync your lead capture platform with your CRM. Zapier automatically creates new contacts in Infusionsoft from new QuickTapSurvey form submissions, allowing you to kickstart your follow-up campaign without wasting any time.
How this QuickTapSurvey-Infusionsoft integration works
- A new form submission happens on QuickTapSurvey
- Zapier creates a new contact in Infusionsoft
Add files attached to new QuickTapSurvey response to Google Drive
This Zapier integration lets you automatically upload the files from your survey to your Google Drive account. Perfect for when you use QuickTapSurvey's photo capture question type that is used to take a photo with a camera-equipped tablet or smartphone.
How this QuickTapSurvey-Google Drive integration works
- A new survey response with an attachment is added in QuickTapSurvey
- Zapier adds attachment to Google Drive
- Google Drive
Subscribe new QuickTapSurvey responses to SendPulse
Collecting contact info, demo requests, or sales inquiries via a form? The QuickTapSurvey-SendPulse integration makes it easy to add contact information from QuickTapSurvey response and create a new contact in SendPulse.
How this QuickTapSurvey-SendPulse integration works
- A new survey response is submitted using QuickTapSurvey
- Zapier adds that entry to SendPulse as a contact
Automatically populate WebMerge documents from new QuickTapSurvey responses
This Zapier integration gives you an easy way to populate documents like reports and certificates using information from your survey responses, so you don't have to spend time transferring data into these documents manually. When there’s a new response in QuickTapSurvey, Zapier will use the data in the survey responses to automatically complete a WebMerge template.
How this QuickTapSurvey-WebMerge integration works
- A new survey response is received in QuickTapSurvey
- Zapier automatically sends the data to WebMerge
Verify QuickTapSurvey survey responses with NeverBounce and add them to Drip
Prohibit invalid email data from entering your Drip account when received through QuickTapSurvey with NeverBounce. When an email address is received as a new response in a QuickTapSurvey survey, NeverBounce verifies that the email address is valid. An email address that returns a valid result code is created as a new subscriber or updated in your Drip account with a “valid” tag assigned to the address. An email address received in a QuickTapSurvey survey as a response that returns an invalid, disposable, or unknown result code is also updated with the corresponding result code as a tag in Drip.
How this QuickTapSurvey-NeverBounce-Drip integration works
- Submit an email to a QuickTapSurvey survey
- Zapier sends the email to be verified with NeverBounce
- Zapier adds the email to Drip with the NeverBounce result code as the tag
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,000+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.
Launched on Zapier August 25, 2017
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Response") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following QuickTapSurvey Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a new survey response is received.