Contentools Help & Support
What Contentools Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Content Finished - Triggers when a content get its production Finished, through the platform or approval email.
- New Content - Triggers when a new content created and/or an idea, is sent to production in a project that you are a team member of.
- Content Step Changed - Triggers when a content moves between steps of its workflow.
- Idea Approved - Triggers when an idea is approved on a project that you are member of.
- Content Published - Triggers in three scenarios: 1) when the scheduled date to publish your content has arrived, 2) when an idea has its production started or 3) when you hit on Publish Now in a content.
- Idea Suggested - Triggers when a new Idea is suggested in a project that you are a team member of.
- Content Delayed - Triggers when the content gets behind its step's estimated finish date.
- Idea Scheduled - Triggers when an idea gets scheduled in a project that you are a member of.
- Idea Rejected - Triggers when an Idea gets rejected in a project that you are a member of.
- None yet!
- Create New Social Post - Creates a new piece of content for Social Post media type in your project.
- Suggest New Idea to Project - Suggests a new idea in a project that you are a team member of.
- Create New Blog Post - Creates a new piece of content for Blog Post media type in your project.
How to Get Started with Contentools on Zapier
To get started with Contentools on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Contentools account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Contentools's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Contentools account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Contentools account.
- Click "Settings" from the Top Right Menu.
- Click "Personal Info".
- Click "Generate New API Key", in case you don't have one.
- Copy the generate API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Contentools account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Contentools
Common Problems with Contentools on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message