How to connect Confluence Cloud + Freshservice
Zapier lets you send info between Confluence Cloud and Freshservice automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Page or Blog PostTriggers when a new page or blog post is created.Trigger
- Create Page or Blog PostCreates a new page or blog post.Action
- New TicketTriggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshservice.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new User is created.Trigger
- Update TicketTriggers when a Ticket is updated.Trigger
- Update UserTriggers when a user is updated.Trigger
- Create TicketCreate a ticket in Freshservice for your domain.Action
- Create RequesterAllows you to create a Requester in Freshservice for your support domain.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Confluence Cloud and Freshservice.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.