How to connect Coda + SupportBee
Zapier lets you send info between Coda and SupportBee automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RowTriggers when a new row is added to the selected table.Trigger
- Updated RowTriggers when a row is updated within the selected table.Trigger
- Copy DocCreates a copy of the specified Coda doc.Action
- Create RowCreates a new row in the selected table.Action
- Update RowUpdates an existing row in the selected table.Action
- Upsert RowCreates a new row or updates an existing row in the selected table by comparing incoming data against existing rows.Action
- Find RowSearch for a Coda Row in the selected table using a column match search.Action
- New Agent ReplyTriggers when an agent replies to a ticket.Trigger
Triggers when a new comment is added to a ticket.
Triggers when a customer replies to a ticket.
Triggers when there is a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.
Creates a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Coda and SupportBee.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.