How to connect Cloudprinter.com + ShipStation
Zapier lets you send info between Cloudprinter.com and ShipStation automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New SignalsTriggers when you receive notifications of the print and ship status of your print jobs.Trigger
- Cancel OrderRequest cancellation of a specific order.Action
- Create OrderCreate a new order for one item that will be sent to the Print Cloud. You are required to set up the product, options, shipping, and address details.Action
- Request Order QuoteRequest a quote for a specific item. The Quote Hash will be stored and can be used to Create Order in the Action step.Action
- Find an OrderFinds the status of one of your orders based on the order reference.Action
- Find a ProductFinds the specifications of a product based on the product reference.Action
- Item OrderedTriggers for each individual line item when a new order is created or imported.Trigger
- Item ShippedTriggers for each individual line item when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.Trigger
Triggers when a new Order is created or imported in ShipStation.
Triggers when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.
Creates a new order.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cloudprinter.com and ShipStation.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.