How to connect Cloudbeds + Fomo
Zapier lets you send info between Cloudbeds and Fomo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Cancelled GuestTriggers when a guest cancels their reservation.Trigger
- New Checked-Out GuestTriggers when a guest is checked out.Trigger
- New GuestTriggers when a new guest is created.Trigger
- New In-House GuestTriggers when a guest status is marked as in-house.Trigger
- New ReservationTriggers when a new reservation is added.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction (credit or debit) is posted.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Cloudbeds and Fomo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.