How to connect Cloudbeds + FareHarbor
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for Cloudbeds and FareHarbor.
- New Cancelled GuestTriggers when a guest cancels their reservation.Trigger
- New Checked-Out GuestTriggers when a guest is checked out.Trigger
- New GuestTriggers when a new guest is created.Trigger
- New In-House GuestTriggers when a guest status is marked as in-house.Trigger
- New ReservationTriggers when a new reservation is added.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction (credit or debit) is posted.Trigger
- Cancelled BookingTriggers when a booking is cancelled.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
Triggers when a new booking is created, an existing booking is updated, or an existing booking is cancelled.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cloudbeds + FareHarbor.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.