How to connect Cloudbeds + Facebook Custom Audiences
Zapier lets you send info between Cloudbeds and Facebook Custom Audiences automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Cancelled Guest
Triggers when a guest cancels their reservation.
automatically do this!
Add Email to Custom Audience
Adds an email address to an existing custom audience.
- New Cancelled GuestTriggers when a guest cancels their reservation.Trigger
- New Checked-Out GuestTriggers when a guest is checked out.Trigger
- New GuestTriggers when a new guest is created.Trigger
- New In-House GuestTriggers when a guest status is marked as in-house.Trigger
- New ReservationTriggers when a new reservation is added.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction (credit or debit) is posted.Trigger
- Create Custom AudienceCreates a new custom audience. You may need to accept Facebook's Terms of Service atAction
- Add Email to Custom AudienceAdds an email address to an existing custom audience.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Cloudbeds + Facebook Custom Audiences.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.