How to connect Citrix ShareFile + GoTo Meeting
Zapier lets you send info between Citrix ShareFile and GoTo Meeting automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added to the chosen folder.Trigger
- Add NoteAdds a note in the chosen folder.Action
- Add URLAdds a URL in the chosen folder.Action
- Create FolderCreates a folder in the chosen folder. If home is chosen will create a folder in the home directory.Action
- Create Client UserCreates a ShareFile user with the given information.Action
- Upload FileAllows user to upload a file to the selected folder.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting is created in your account.Trigger
- GoTo Meeting
Creates a scheduled meeting in your account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Citrix ShareFile and GoTo Meeting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.