How to connect Checkout Page + Flodesk
Zapier lets you send info between Checkout Page and Flodesk automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ChargeTriggers when a someone successfully checks out on a "charge" page.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when a someone successfully checks out on a "subscription" page.Trigger
- Subscriber Added to SegmentTriggers when a subscriber is added to a segment.Trigger
- Subscriber CreatedTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- Subscriber UnsubscribedTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Add Existing Subscriber to SegmentAdds a subscriber to a segment.Action
- Add Existing Subscriber to WorkflowAdds a subscriber to a workflow.Action
- Create/Update SubscriberCreates a new subscriber or updates an existing one.Action
Removes a subscriber from a segment.
Removes a subscriber from a workflow.
Unsubscribes a subscriber.
Find a Subscriber by email address
- Step 1: Authenticate Checkout Page and Flodesk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.