How to connect Chatter + Azure Web Apps
Zapier lets you send info between Chatter and Azure Web Apps automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New GroupTriggers when a new group is created.Trigger
- New Post in FeedTriggers when any new post occurs in your Chatter Feed.Trigger
- New Post about TopicTriggers when there is a new post about a certain topic in your organization.Trigger
- New TopicTriggers when a new topic is created.Trigger
- New Post in FeedCreate a new post in your Chatter feed.Action
- New Web App DeploymentTriggers whenever a Git, Mercurial or Dropbox deployment to a Windows Azure Web Site completes (whether it succeeds or fails). Useful for Continuous Deployment workflows.Trigger
- New Triggered WebJob RunTriggers whenever your scheduled or on-demand WebJob completes a run.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Chatter and Azure Web Apps.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.