Chatfuel + Feedly Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Chatfuel and Feedly.
It's easy to connect Chatfuel + Feedly and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a subscriber‘s attribute is updated
Triggers when a new subscriber joins your bot or an existing subscriber blocks it
Triggers when a new article is published in a Feedly feed.
Triggers when an article is prioritized.
Triggers when an article is added to a board.
Triggers when a subscriber receives the “Export via Zapier” plugin in Chatfuel
Triggers when you add a new note to an article.
Triggers when a new article is published in a source.
Triggers when new article is saved in "Read Later".
Triggers when you add a new highlight to an article.
- Step 1: Authenticate Chatfuel + Feedly.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.