How to connect CatchApp Bookings + Notion
Zapier lets you send info between CatchApp Bookings and Notion automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Accepted AppointmentTriggers when a person books a time with youTrigger
- New Event TypeTriggers when a new Event Type is created from the My Event Types page in the CatchApp Bookings Dashboard.Trigger
- New Invite Created (Mobile App)Triggers when a new CatchApp meeting invite is created via the mobile app.Trigger
- New Database ItemTriggers when a new item is created in a database.Trigger
- Create Database ItemCreates an item in a database.Action
- Create PageCreates a Page inside a parent pageAction
- Update Database ItemUpdates a database item.Action
- Find Database ItemSearches for an item in a database by property.Action
Searches for a page by title.
Searches for a Database Item matching the provided query, or creates one if it does not exist.
- Step 1: Authenticate CatchApp Bookings and Notion.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.