Canny Help & Support
What Canny Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Vote - Triggers when a new vote is created.
- New Comment - Triggers when a new comment is created.
- Post Status Change - Triggers when a post's status is changed.
- New Post - Triggers when a new post is created.
- Find Post - Finds an existing post.
- Change Post Status - Changes a post's status.
How to Get Started with Canny on Zapier
When you start creating a Canny Zap, you will be asked to connect your Canny account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Canny API key.
To locate your API Key in your Canny account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Canny account
- Hover over your profile in the top right and click on "Settings"
- On the left side, select "API & Webhooks"
- Copy your API key
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Canny account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Canny
Common Problems with Canny on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message