How to connect Campaigner + Textiful
Zapier lets you send info between Campaigner and Textiful automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new contact is added to a Textiful campaign
Opt-in a new contact into one or more text lists. Each number will have to reply "YES" or "Y" to a confirmation text that is sent to them before completing their enrollment.
- Create New ContactCreate new contact in Campaigner.Action
- New ListCreate a new list in Campaigner.Action
- Add New PurchaseAdd order or purchase data to Campaigner. This Action handles each order item as a separate object.Action
- Upload ContactsUpload Contacts to Campaigner with the option of assigning to a list as well as a workflow.Action
- Assign Contact to WorkflowAdds contacts to workflow. Make sure that contacts are already in Campaigner.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to a Textiful campaignTrigger
- Opt-In a New ContactOpt-in a new contact into one or more text lists. Each number will have to reply "YES" or "Y" to a confirmation text that is sent to them before completing their enrollment.Action
- Send Text Message to Many ContactsSend a broadcast text message to every eligible contacts in your Textiful account or to contacts in a specific text list. Contacts must already belong to your Textiful account to receive this message.Action
Send a text message to a contact. If the contact is new, an opt-in confirmation message will be sent asking for permission to receive text messages. New contacts will have to reply "YES" or "Y" to the opt-in text that is sent to them.
- Step 1: Authenticate Campaigner + Textiful.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.