How to connect Campaigner + Discourse
Zapier lets you send info between Campaigner and Discourse automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new post is created.
automatically do this!
Creates a new post.
- Create New ContactCreate new contact in Campaigner.Action
- New ListCreate a new list in Campaigner.Action
- Add New PurchaseAdd order or purchase data to Campaigner. This Action handles each order item as a separate object.Action
- Upload ContactsUpload Contacts to Campaigner with the option of assigning to a list as well as a workflow.Action
- Assign Contact to WorkflowAdds contacts to workflow. Make sure that contacts are already in Campaigner.Action
- New PostTriggers when a new post is created.Trigger
- Create PostCreates a new post.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Campaigner + Discourse.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.