How to connect Calendly + Pitchly
Zapier lets you send info between Calendly and Pitchly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
automatically do this!
Creates a new record in a database.
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to a database.Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggers when an existing record is updated in a database.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a database.Action
- Update RecordUpdates an existing record in a database.Action
- Find RecordFinds a record in a database.Action
- Find or Create RecordFinds a record in a database.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Calendly + Pitchly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.