How to connect Calendly + MailerSend
Zapier lets you send info between Calendly and MailerSend automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- Email Is Clicked ThroughTriggers when the recipient clicks on a link.Trigger
- Email Is DeliveredTriggers when an email is delivered.Trigger
- Email Is Hard BouncedTriggers when an email is hard bounced.Trigger
- Email Is OpenedTriggers when an email is opened.Trigger
- Email Is SentTriggers when an email is sent.Trigger
- Email Is Soft BouncedTriggers when an email is soft bounced.Trigger
Triggers when an email is reported as spam.
Triggers when a recipient unsubscribes from your mailing activity.
Send an email via your MailerSend account.
Send an email based on a template via your MailerSend account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Calendly and MailerSend.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.