How to connect Calendly + Flowster
Zapier lets you send info between Calendly and Flowster automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.
automatically do this!
Creates a new workflow.
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when someone posts a text comment on a workflow (does not trigger for file attachments).Trigger
- New WorkflowTriggers when a new workflow is created.Trigger
- Task CompletedTriggers when someone completes a task in a workflow.Trigger
- Create WorkflowCreates a new workflow.Action
- Find WorkflowFind a specific workflowAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Calendly + Flowster.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.