How to connect Calendly + Flowster
Zapier lets you send info between Calendly and Flowster automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when someone posts a text comment on a workflow (does not trigger for file attachments).Trigger
- New WorkflowTriggers when a new workflow is created.Trigger
- Task CompletedTriggers when someone completes a task in a workflow.Trigger
- Update WorkflowUpdates existing workflow.Action
- Create WorkflowCreates a new workflow.Action
- Find WorkflowFind a specific workflowAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Calendly and Flowster.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.