How to connect Brex + ActiveCampaign
Zapier lets you send info between Brex and ActiveCampaign automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Pending Card Transactions
Triggers when a card has pending transactionsTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when an incoming or outgoing transfer has been processedTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a transfer has failedTry ItTriggerInstant
Name for the Budget
Description of what the Budget is used for.
Parent Budget ID
ID of parent Budget
Owner User IDs
User IDs of the members of the Budget - comma seprated list
Member User IDs
User IDs of the owners of the Budget - comma separated list
Period type of the Budget
Budget Limit in decimal e.g. 317.50
The type of currency, in ISO 4217 format. Default to USD if not specified
Whether the Budget limit blocks spend
Whether this Budget only can be spent from by cards provisioned by this Budget
The UTC date when the Budget should start counting
The UTC date when the Budget should stop counting
Determines if budget members are allowed to view the budget limit
How Brex + ActiveCampaign Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Brex and ActiveCampaign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.