Box + Podio Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Box and Podio.
It's easy to connect Box + Podio and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when someone comments on a file in a folder you own/collaborate on.
Triggered when you add a new file to a folder.
Triggered when you are assigned a task.
Triggers instantly when an action happens inside an app which you choose.
Triggers when you update an existing item, record or entry in an app (standard or custom). Does not trigger on comments.
Triggered when a new event is performed (this is the activity stream).
Triggered when you add a new folder.
Triggers when you add a new app.
Triggers when you add a new item, record or entry to an app (standard or custom).
Triggers when you add a new org.
- Step 1: Authenticate Box + Podio.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.