Box + Mailgun Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Box and Mailgun.
It's easy to connect Box + Mailgun and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when someone comments on a file in a folder you own/collaborate on.
Triggered when you add a new file to a folder.
Triggered when you are assigned a task.
Track Bounce Events via Callback URL.
Track Successful Delivery Events via Callback URL.
Triggered when a new event is performed (this is the activity stream).
Triggered when you add a new folder.
Mailgun logs most actions within your account, use this trigger to push events to other services.
Track Unsubscribe Events via Callback URL.
Track Failed Delivery Attempts via Callback URL.
- Step 1: Authenticate Box + Mailgun.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.