Box + Harvest Integrations
Zapier lets you send info between Box and Harvest automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Trusted at companies large and small
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggered when someone comments on a file in a folder you own/collaborate on.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Check a specific folder for new files. Keep clicking to go inside folders. Please note: new files added to folders inside the folder you choose here will NOT trigger this Zap.
Define how, if at all, to share files triggered by Zapier (this just makes a URL available for use in the action).
Task Assigned to You
Triggered when you are assigned a task.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The ID of the file to add the comment to.
Triggered when a new event is performed (this is the activity stream).Try ItTriggerScheduled
Keep clicking the drop down to drill down into your folders.
An email address to invite to collaborate on the folder.
Must be a file object from another service (or some text).
Overwrites the natural file name from the trigger service.
Share this file?
Define how, if at all, this file will be shared after creation (this just makes a URL available for use in another action).
How to connect Box + Harvest
- Step 1: Authenticate Box and Harvest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.