How to connect BlogIn + Pinterest
Zapier lets you send info between BlogIn and Pinterest automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New PostTriggers when a new post is published on BlogIn.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user joins BlogIn.Trigger
- Post UpdatedTriggers when published post has been updated.Trigger
- User UpdatedTriggers when a user profile on BlogIn is updated.Trigger
- Create New DraftCreate (but do not publish) a new post on BlogIn.Action
- Publish New PostCreate and publish a new post on BlogIn.Action
- New BoardTriggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when you get a new follower.Trigger
Triggers when a new Pin is added to a board.
Creates a new Pin on the board you specify.
- Step 1: Authenticate BlogIn and Pinterest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas that more than 100 million people around the world use every month to get more creative in their everyday lives. Save images and videos ("Pins") to curated collections ("Boards") from any website, or upload your own. Build your online presence and grow your audience by sharing your visual catalog, and track what your audience thinks through their Likes and repins.