How to connect Billetweb + Plezi
Zapier lets you send info between Billetweb and Plezi automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Event Is CreatedTriggers when a new event is added.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when a ticket is checked using access control system.Trigger
- New Attendee RegisteredTriggers when one or many people register to your event.Trigger
- Contacts by Content DownloadedTriggers when a content is downloaded.Trigger
- Contact ChangedTriggers when an existing contact is changed.Trigger
- Contact Score ChangedTriggers when the score of a contact is changed above a specific value.Trigger
- Contact Status ChangedTriggers when the status of a contact is changed.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
Adds event to contact.
Creates or updates a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Billetweb and Plezi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.