How to connect Better Agency + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between Better Agency and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Contact AddedTriggers when a new contact is added in Better Agency.Trigger
- New Note CreatedTriggers when new note created.Trigger
- New Tag Added to ContactTriggers when a new tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- New Task CreatedTriggers when new task created.Trigger
- Opportunity Stage MoveTriggers when an opportunity is moved into a specific stage.Trigger
- Renewal Pipeline Stage MoveTriggers when a renewal pipeline opportunity is moved into a specific stage.Trigger
- Service Pipeline Stage MoveTriggers when an Service Pipeline opportunity is moved into a specific stage.Trigger
- Create Service RequestCreate Service Request and claim.Action
- Better Agency
Client Form to create update a client
- Better Agency
Prospect Form to create update a prospect
Triggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.
Triggers when a new folder is created.
Creates a signature request.
- Step 1: Authenticate Better Agency and DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.