How to connect BenchmarkONE + Podcast.co
Zapier lets you send info between BenchmarkONE and Podcast.co automatically—no code required.
- New Webhook Automation EventTriggers when a webhook automation step is called.Trigger
- Add TagAdds tag to contact. If contact does not exist, this action creates contact and adds tags.Action
- Add NoteAdds a note to contact. If contact does not exist, this action creates contact and adds the note.Action
- Create/Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates an existing contact.Action
- Get Published EpisodesTriggers when a podcast episode is published.Trigger
- Get New Private Podcast SubscriberTriggers when someone's email is added as a subscriber to your private podcast (This is a Business plan feature).Trigger
- Get TranscriptionsTriggers when a new transcription is available for the selected Podcast.Trigger
- Create Episode From a File UrlThis will create an unlisted episode by downloading the file. The episode will be linked to the selected podcast.Action
Using an email address, add a subscriber to your private podcast. (This is a Business plan feature).
Using an email address, remove a current subscriber from your private podcast. (This is a Business plan feature).
- Step 1: Authenticate BenchmarkONE and Podcast.co.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.