How to connect BatchDialer + Constant Contact
Zapier lets you send info between BatchDialer and Constant Contact automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Lead CreatedTriggers when a a new lead is created.Trigger
- Import ContactsImports multiple contacts into BatchDialer campaignAction
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your account.Trigger
- New Email OpenTriggers when a recipient opens an email from a specified campaign activity.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a contact on a specific list in your account.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a contact in your account. Empty values will be cleared on the contact. If the contact being updated is deleted, the contact will be revived.Action
- Find or Create ContactFind Contact by email or create a new one.Action
- Constant Contact
Find Contact by email or create a new one.
- Step 1: Authenticate BatchDialer and Constant Contact.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.