How to connect AWeber + HeySummit
Zapier lets you send info between AWeber and HeySummit automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AccountTriggers when a new account is added.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new custom field is added to a list.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added to an account.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list of your choosing.Action
- Create SubscriberCreates a new subscriber.Action
- Update SubscriberUpdate a subscriber.Action
- Find SubscriberFind a subscriber by email or name.Action
Find a list by name.
Finds or creates a specific find subscriber.
Triggers when a new attendee registers for your HeySummit event.
Triggers when a new attendee registers for a Talk within your HeySummit Event. A Zap is sent for each Talk they register for.
Triggers when an attendee purchased a ticket on your HeySummit event.
- Step 1: Authenticate AWeber and HeySummit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.