How to connect Autopilot Journeys + ShipStation
Zapier lets you send info between Autopilot Journeys and ShipStation automatically—no code required.
- Contact AddedTriggers when a contact is newly added.Trigger
- Contact Added to ListTriggers when a contact is newly added to list.Trigger
- Contact Removed From ListTriggers when a contact is removed from a list.Trigger
- Contact UnsubscribesTriggers when a contact unsubscribes from Autopilot.Trigger
- Add Contact to ListAdds a new contact and adds them to a list.Action
- Add ContactAdds a new contact.Action
- Delete ContactDeletes an existing contact.Action
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribes contact from all emails.Action
Triggers for each individual line item when a new order is created or imported.
Triggers for each individual line item when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.
Triggers when a new Order is created or imported in ShipStation.
Triggers when a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.
Creates a new order.
- Step 1: Authenticate Autopilot Journeys and ShipStation.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.