How to connect Intermedia AnyMeeting + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between Intermedia AnyMeeting and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
- New AttendeeTriggers at the end of a meeting or a webinar to send information about your attendees.Trigger
- Recording ReadyTriggers when a customer's recording ready.Trigger
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when a person registers for one of your webinars.Trigger
- New Webinar ScheduledTriggers when a new webinar is scheduled in AnyMeeting.Trigger
- Schedule MeetingCreates a new meeting.Action
- New Webinar RegistrationRegisters a person for your webinar.Action
- Schedule WebinarCreates a new webinar.Action
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
Triggers when I add a new video!
Triggers when a new video is added that matches a search.
Triggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.
Upload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.
- Step 1: Authenticate Intermedia AnyMeeting and Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.