Amazon SQS + RSS by Zapier Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Amazon SQS and RSS by Zapier.
It's easy to connect Amazon SQS + RSS by Zapier and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Loads JSON from a message and passes that to the general trigger data.
Triggers when you add a new queue.
Triggers on new RSS feed items.
Create a new JSON message using data from the source trigger
Create a new queue.
Triggers when you add a new message.
Triggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.
Power your own Zapier RSS feed.
Create a new message.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SQS + RSS by Zapier.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.