How to connect Amazon SQS + CallFire
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SQS and CallFire automatically—no code required.
Triggers when any of your CallFire phone numbers receives a call.
Create a new JSON message using data from the source trigger
- New JSON MessageLoads JSON from a message and passes that to the general trigger data.TriggerScheduled
- New MessageTriggers when you add a new message.TriggerScheduled
- New QueueTriggers when you add a new queue.TriggerScheduled
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source triggerActionScheduled
- Create MessageCreate a new message.ActionScheduled
- Create QueueCreate a new queue.ActionScheduled
- New Inbound Call ReceivedTriggers when any of your CallFire phone numbers receives a call.TriggerInstant
Triggers when you receive a text in your CallFire Account.
Sends a text message to the number
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SQS + CallFire.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.