How to connect Amazon SNS + AWS Lambda
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SNS and AWS Lambda automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New JSON MessageTriggers when a new JSON message is sent on a topic and parses the message body as JSON. Automatically manages the subscription.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is sent on a topic. Automatically manages the subscription.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when you add a new subscription.Trigger
- New TopicTriggers when you add a new topic.Trigger
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source trigger.Action
- Create MessageCreate a new message.Action
- Create TopicCreate a new topic.Action
- New FunctionTriggers when a new function is added.Trigger
- AWS Lambda
Invokes a pre-built function asynchronously providing only data.
- AWS Lambda
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SNS and AWS Lambda.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.