How to connect Amazon SES + Wistia
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SES and Wistia automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Verified IdentityTriggers when a new identity is verified in SES.Trigger
- Create EmailCreate a new email.Action
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is created in your Wistia account.Trigger
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is added to your Wistia account.Trigger
- New Viewing SessionTriggers when a video is watched. Optionally, choose to trigger only when a percentage of the video is watched.Trigger
- New VisitorTriggers when there is a visitor that has watched a video in your Wistia account.Trigger
- New Visitor EmailTriggers when a visitor's email is captured.Trigger
- Create Embed CodeCreates an Embed Code to embed a Wistia Video on any webpage.Action
Creates a new project in your Wistia account.
Uploads a video to your Wistia account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SES and Wistia.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.