How to connect Amazon SES + Mailchimp Transactional
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SES and Mailchimp Transactional automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Verified IdentityTriggers when a new identity is verified in SES.Trigger
- Create EmailCreate a new email.Action
- New Catch HookCatch and trigger off of any webhook that Mandrill sends.Trigger
- Send EmailSend an email through Mandrill's system!Action
- Send TemplateSend an email via a template.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SES and Mailchimp Transactional.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.