How to connect Amazon Alexa + PEX
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon Alexa and PEX automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Trigger Phrase SpokenTriggers when you ask Alexa to trigger a zap with your trigger phrase. Requires the Zapier skill on an Alexa enabled device.Trigger
- Purchase Is MadeFires when a new purchase is madeTrigger
- Fund CardAdd funds to a cardAction
- Order CardCreate cardholder accountAction
- Zero CardRemove all funds (zero) a cardAction
- Download ReceiptsDownloads receipts for a transactionAction
- Add Tag OptionAdds an option to a dropdown tagAction
- Find CardholderFind a cardholder by account ID, name, or custom IDAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon Alexa and PEX.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.