How to connect Alkymi + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between Alkymi and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- When an Alkymi Event Triggers (Return Document Information)Triggers when the selected Alkymi user events occur. Sends document level data.Trigger
- When an Alkymi Event Triggers (Return Record Information)Triggers when the selected Alkymi user events occur. Sends record level data.Trigger
- Upload Document FileUploads a file to a Data Inbox tenant for processing.Action
- Get General API ResponseProvide an API url to get the API response.Action
- Get Document InformationRetrieve a specific document instance.Action
- Get Document File (Original Format)Downloads a copy of the document file posted to Data Inbox in its original format.Action
- Get Document File (PDF Format)Downloads a copy of the document file posted to Data Inbox in a converted PDF format.Action
- Get Record InformationRetrieve a specific record instance. The returned record object may require additional parsing before using downstream in the workflow.Action
Pass in a record UUID to get an object containing underlying field data
Pass in a record UUID to get a list of field names
Triggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.
Triggers when a new folder is created.
Creates a signature request.
- Step 1: Authenticate Alkymi and DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.