How to connect Agent Response + SendGrid
Zapier lets you send info between Agent Response and SendGrid automatically—no code required.
Quickly automate Agent Response and SendGrid workflows with Zapier's templates
- Post emails in SendGrid when new Agent Response leads complete forms
Post emails in SendGrid when new Agent Response leads complete forms
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Form Completed by Lead
Triggers when a lead fills in an Agent Response form.Try ItTriggerScheduled
The Agent Response office ID you wish to add the enquiry to.
The email address of the lead
Type of EnquiryRequired
The type of enquiry.
The name of the lead
The telephone number of the lead
Any additional information the lead has sent.
The property address that the lead is interested in.
New Portal Entry
Triggers when a lead has been parsed from a portal such as Right Move, On The Market, etc.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Valid email address of recipient.
Valid email address of the sender. (must be associated with your SendGrid account)
The name added to the From email field; your name or company name.
Add a Reply-To field to your email message.
Subject of the email.
A plain-text body of the email. (This or the HTML version is required.)
HTML body of the email. (At least one of the text or HTML parameters must be provided.)
How Agent Response + SendGrid Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Agent Response and SendGrid.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.