How to connect Morningstar AdviserLogic + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between Morningstar AdviserLogic and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated ClientTriggers when a client is created or updated.Trigger
- New Diary EventTriggers when a new event is added to your diary. Only triggers for events in the next 2 months.Trigger
- Add/Update AdviserLogic Diary Event From Microsoft Outlook Ca...Triggers, when a new event is added in outlook calendar or existing event, is updated on outlook calendar.Action
- Add/Update AdviserLogic Diary Event From Microsoft Google Cal...Triggers, when a new event is added in the Google calendar or an existing event, is updated on Google calendar.Action
- Create or Update ClientCreates a new client, or updates to existing by Client ID or External ID.Action
- Create or Update EntityUpdates the existing entity, otherwise creates a new entity.Action
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
Creates a signature request.
- Step 1: Authenticate Morningstar AdviserLogic and DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.