How to connect Adalo + Kintone
Zapier lets you send info between Adalo and Kintone automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to a Collection in an Adalo app.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a Collection in an Adalo app.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a RecordAction
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a new comment into 1 record of an app.Action
- Create RecordCreates a new record.Action
- Update Record by Record IDUpdates details of 1 record of an app by specifying its record number.Action
- Update Record by Update KeyUpdates details of 1 record in an app by specifying a unique key.Action
Updates the Status of 1 record of an app.
- Step 1: Authenticate Adalo and Kintone.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.