How to connect Acute + Spotify
Zapier lets you send info between Acute and Spotify automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new conversation has been added to a feedback post.
Adds a track to one of your playlists.
- New Conversation Added to a Feedback PostTriggers when a new conversation has been added to a feedback post.TriggerInstant
- New FeedbackTriggers when there is a new feedback post.TriggerInstant
- Add to Feedback PostAdds a field to a feedback postActionScheduled
- New PlaylistTriggers when you create a new playlist.TriggerScheduled
- New Track Added to PlaylistTriggers when a new track is added to one of your playlists or a playlist you follow.TriggerScheduled
- New Saved TrackTriggers when you save a new track to "Your Music" library.TriggerScheduled
- Add Track to PlaylistAdds a track to one of your playlists.ActionScheduled
Creates a new playlist.
Save a track to "Your Music" library.
Look up a track by title/artist or by entering a track ID.
Gets the audio features (duration, tempo, etc.) for a track.
- Step 1: Authenticate Acute + Spotify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.