How to connect Acute + Firebase / Firestore
Zapier lets you send info between Acute and Firebase / Firestore automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Child Object in a Firebase Realtime Database
Triggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.
automatically do this!
Add to Feedback Post
Adds a field to a feedback post
- New Conversation Added to a Feedback PostTriggers when a new conversation has been added to a feedback post.Trigger
- New FeedbackTriggers when there is a new feedback post.Trigger
- Add to Feedback PostAdds a field to a feedback postAction
- New Child Object in a Firebase Realtime DatabaseTriggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.Trigger
- New Document Within a Firestore CollectionTriggers when aTrigger
- Create or Replace Firebase Realtime Database RecordCreates or replaces a child object within your Firebase Realtime Database.Action
- Create Cloud Firestore DocumentCreates a new document within a Cloud Firestore collection.Action
- Find Firebase Realtime Database RecordFinds a child object using a custom query that you provide.Action
- Firebase / Firestore
Finds a document using a
- Step 1: Authenticate Acute + Firebase / Firestore.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.