How to connect ActiveDEMAND + Visual Visitor
Zapier lets you send info between ActiveDEMAND and Visual Visitor automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- New HistoryTriggers when a new history item is created in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create HistoryCreate a new history item for a contact.Action
- Create Form EntryCreates a new web form entry.Action
- New Visitor Notification With Company Data OnlyTriggers when a new visitor notification is created for a visitor with only company information.Trigger
- New Visitor Notification for a Tagged VisitorTriggers when a new visitor notification is created for a visitor that has been previously tagged from an email campaign or form capture.Trigger
- Visual Visitor
Triggers when a new visitor notification is created for a visitor with both company and contact data.
- Step 1: Authenticate ActiveDEMAND and Visual Visitor.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.