How to connect Abyssale + remove.bg
Zapier lets you send info between Abyssale and remove.bg automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Get Images[Deprecated] Prefer "New Image" trigger for a better experienceTrigger
- New ImageTriggers when a single image generation is completedTrigger
- New Image BatchTriggers when a batch generation of images is completedTrigger
- New ExportTriggers when an export of one or multiple images has been completedTrigger
- Generate Open Graph LinkEmbed your images as Open Graph into unique redirect shortlinks. Great for hyper-personalized Linkedin or Facebook messagesAction
- Export ImagesExport one or multiple previously generated images in .zip formatAction
- Generate Single ImageAuto-Generate a single image from a template designed in AbyssaleAction
- Generate Multi-Format ImagesGenerate multiple formats of an image at once from a template designed in AbyssaleAction
Fetch details about a previously generated image
Fetch details about a format added to a template you designed in Abyssale
Fetch details about a template you designed in Abyssale
Removes the background from an image.
- Step 1: Authenticate Abyssale and remove.bg.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.