Zoho Books Help & Support
What Zoho Books Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Item - Triggers when a new item is created.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- New Expense - Triggers when an expense is created.
- New Sales Invoice - Triggers when a new sales invoice is created.
- New Estimate - Triggers when a new estimate is created.
- Find Invoice - Finds an existing Invoice.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
- Create Sales Invoice - Creates a new sales invoice.
- Create Item - Creates a new item.
- Create Estimate - Creates a new estimate.
How to Get Started with Zoho Books on Zapier
To get started with Zoho Books on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Zoho Books account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Zoho Books Auth key.
To locate your API Key in your Zoho Books account, please follow these steps:
- Go to this link
- If you are not already, you will be prompted log into your Zoho Books account.
- Copy the Auth Key from the page.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Zoho Books account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Zoho Books
Common Problems with Zoho Books on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message