How to connect Zapier Chrome extension + SMS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Zapier Chrome extension and SMS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Zapier Chrome extension + SMS by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Zapier Chrome extension + SMS by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Delay by Zapier to their workflows
Send yourself SMS messages after a delaySend yourself SMS messages after a delayPremium
Zapier users love adding Clearbit to their workflows
Search Clearbit and send results via SMS using a Google Chrome ExtensionSearch Clearbit and send results via SMS using a Google Chrome ExtensionPremium
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Reply to ChromeAfter triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.Action
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Zapier Chrome extension and SMS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.