How to connect Zapier Chrome extension + Cayzu
Zapier lets you send info between Zapier Chrome extension and Cayzu automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New PushWhen you trigger this Zap from the Zapier Chrome extension, by default it will include the website’s title, URL, timestamp, and who triggered the Zap. You can add additional Input Fields if you’d like to include more information.Trigger
- Reply to ChromeAfter triggering a Zap via the Chrome extension, you can return the results and display them right in the extension.Action
- Create TicketCreates a ticket.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Zapier Chrome extension and Cayzu.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Cayzu is a cloud based help desk solution that will allow you to wow your customers with world-class support. Features include multi-channel support, ticket management, Facebook & Twitter integration, mobile apps, real-time reporting, instant notifications and ability to manage multiple brands from a single portal.